Santa Ynez WeddingsInvite your guests to succumb to the beauty and charm of the Santa Ynez Valley nestled in the Santa Barbara Wine Country as you celebrate your love and begin your journey together. Leave the world behind and focus on your special day as you wind your way through the picturesque California countryside dotted with ranches and vineyards. Just over two hours from Los Angeles, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott feels like a world apart.
Our professional wedding team will assist with every aspect of the planning process, from guest room accommodations to food & beverage selections, centerpieces to reception entertainment. We can also work closely with your wedding planner to ensure an efficient, stress-free planning process. Submit a request for information regarding our Santa Ynez Valley and Solvang area wedding packages and our Wedding Specialist will contact you.
With over 15,000 square feet of flexible event space, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott has the ideal space for intimate ceremonies and lavish receptions. Accommodating up 480 guests, the Turf Club Room can accommodate wedding events of a grand scale. Grandstand, Clubhouse, Los Alamitos and Jockey Club offer a cozier setting for more intimate gatherings and rehearsal dinners. The Outdoor Garden Patio offers guest an outdoor area with easy access to watch a sunset or mingle around the pool. Capture your wedding memories on our enchanting spiral staircase, the ideal backdrop for your wedding photos.
Marriott Wedding Package Features
- One night's deluxe accommodations for two
- Over 12,000 sq ft of wedding and event space
- Turf Club Ballroom, offering more than 4,000 square feet of space and divisible into three smaller rooms
- Private dining areas available for more smaller gatherings including rehearsal dinners and intimate receptions
- Ballroom with separate entrance
- Spacious pre-reception foyer
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Convenient location
- Easily accessible off of California's Highway 101
- 25 minutes to Vandenberg Air Force Base
- 45 minutes to Santa Barbara, CA
- 2.5 hours from Los Angeles