Welcome to the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
A place where business meets pleasure, where your senses are indulged and your spirit is renewed, a place where your most pressing decision is shiraz or chardonnay. A mix of countryside charm and modern amenities, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is designed for an unpretentious Santa Barbara wine country escape. Envelope your senses and renew your spirit in the serenity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley.
RENOVATION INFORMATION - Guest room and lobby area renovation in progress through late-May 2016. Renovation activity will be noticeable during this time. Work hours are 8am-6pm daily. Visit our Renovation page for a preview of our new look!
Relaxation in the Heart of the Santa Ynez Valley
Softly lit lanterns and our attentive staff welcome you to the Italianate country setting, just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The well-appointed guest rooms are an oasis in the heart of the Santa Barbara wine country featuring modern touches like luxurious linens, flat screen televisions, wi-fi and iPod entertainment docking stations. When you're ready to reconnect, business amenities let you tune in and stay productive during your wine country escape.
Ease into your day with our award-winning breakfast buffet at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Do as little or as much as you would like - wander the grounds, relax by the pool, work on your forehand at the on-site tennis courts or take it all in from your private balcony. When the mood strikes, venture forth and explore everything the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer, from over 141 wineries to the scenic streets of Solvang, thoroughbred farms, world class beer tasting rooms, intriguing shops, gourmet restaurants, and endless events and activities. The contemporary, yet casual setting of the Starting Gate Lounge invites guests to settle in for a nightcap or enjoy the setting sun over the rolling hills of the Santa Ynez Valley.
For a truly memorable getaway in the Santa Barbara wine country that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further than the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
Santa Ynez Valley Romance PackagePosted on December 31, 2015 - Make your getaway to Santa Ynez Wine Country even more unforgettable with our cozy Romance Package.
Offering deluxe overnight accommodations for two, our Santa Ynez Valley Romance Package is a must for any couple. Guests receive a bottle of champagne or wine upon arrival, as well as delicious chocolate-covered strawberries. In the morning, a decadent breakfast buffet for two awaits at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Enjoy cooked-to-order omelettes, seasonal fruit, fresh juice, and more. Read more on the SYV blog
Solvang Restaurants Open on New Year'sPosted on December 28, 2015 - Everyone loves starting their New Year off with a great meal! However, that can sometimes be difficult since most restaurants are closed for the New Year's holiday. It's not impossible, though. Let's take a look at some of the best Solvang restaurants open on New Year's! Read more on the SYV blog
Christmas in Santa Ynez ValleyPosted on December 1, 2015 - December is here, which means Christmas is right around the corner! And according to TIME Magazine, Solvang is one of the most Christmassy towns in America. Check out some of the best events happening across Santa Ynez Valley this holiday season! Read more on the SYV blog
Visit our blog to find the latest information on events and attractions in the Santa Ynez Valley.
February 2016 Santa Ynez Valley Events
- Blind Tasting Thursdays - Every Thursday at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang at 4:00 pm. More details!
- Solvang Farmers Market - Every Wednesday in Downtown Solvang at 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm. More details!
- BBQ Pop Up at Loring Wine Company - Loring Wine Company every other Saturday at 8:00 am. More details!
- "Wine and Wisdom" - Trivia Night at Sevtap - Every Friday in Sevtap Tasting Room at 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm. More details!
- Solvang Third Wednesday Wine & Beer Walk - All around the Village of Solvang at 3:00 pm -7:00 pm More details!
- Movie Night At Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Thursday in the Sevtap Tasting Room at 6:00 pm. More details!
- Brown Bag Retreats - Buellton February 5, 2016 - February 7, 2016. More details!
- Father Daughter Ball - Stuart C. Gildred YMCA in Santa Ynez on February 5 - 6 5:30pm - 8:00pm. More details.
- Wine & Canvas - Solvang Veterans Memorial Hall February 5th 6:30pm - 9:00pm. More details.
- Steve Ochoa at Sort This Out Cellars - February 5th 7:00pm - 10:00pm. More details.
- Presidential Golf Tournament - Alias Ranch Golf Course February 6th. More details.
- Standing Sun LIVE presents Travis Meadows - Standing Sun LIVE February 6th 7:00pm to 9:00pm. More details.
- Standing Sun LIVE presents Roosevelt Dime - Standing Sun LIVE February 9th 7:00pm to 10:00pm. More details.
- Art Opening at Honey Paper - Honey Paper February 10th 4:00pm to 7:00pm. More details.
- Glen Phillips - Maverick Saloon February 10th at 7:00pm. More details.