Welcome to the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
A place where business meets pleasure, where your senses are indulged and your spirit is renewed, a place where your most pressing decision is shiraz or chardonnay. A mix of countryside charm and modern amenities, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is designed for an unpretentious Santa Barbara wine country escape. Envelope your senses and renew your spirit in the serenity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley.
Relaxation in the Heart of the Santa Ynez Valley
Softly lit lanterns and our attentive staff welcome you to the Italianate country setting, just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The well-appointed guest rooms are an oasis in the heart of the Santa Barbara wine country featuring modern touches like luxurious linens, flat screen televisions, wi-fi and iPod entertainment docking stations. When you're ready to reconnect, business amenities let you tune in and stay productive during your wine country escape.
Ease into your day with our award-winning breakfast buffet at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Do as little or as much as you would like - wander the grounds, relax by the pool, work on your forehand at the on-site tennis courts or take it all in from your private balcony. When the mood strikes, venture forth and explore everything the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer, from over 141 wineries to the scenic streets of Solvang, thoroughbred farms, world class beer tasting rooms, intriguing shops, gourmet restaurants, and endless events and activities. The contemporary, yet casual setting of the Starting Gate Lounge invites guests to settle in for a nightcap or enjoy the setting sun over the rolling hills of the Santa Ynez Valley.
For a truly memorable getaway in the Santa Barbara wine country that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further than the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
Holiday Events in Solvang and the Santa Ynez Valley CaliforniaPosted November 19, 2014 - The Santa Ynez Valley and Solvang CA offer a delightful assortment of things to do during the holiday season for families, couples and even independent travelers looking for solo adventure. Explore our holiday event guide for ideas on things to do in Solvang and where to celebrate in Santa Ynez Valley and Solvang, California during the holidays of 2014. Read more on the SYV blog >
Thanksgiving Day Buffet in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted October 24, 2014 - The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott welcomes you to a Thanksgiving Day Buffet on Thursday, November 27th 2014. Thanksgiving Day is a time when we celebrate the bounty of the Santa Ynez Valley by serving only the best and most unique cuisines made from local produce. First seating will start at 11.00am and last sitting begins at 3.00pm. Read more on the SYV blog >
The Celebration of Harvest WeekendPosted October 16, 2014 - The leaves are changing and the smell of wine and excitement lingering in the air means that the Celebration of Harvest weekend was here. This year almost 150 vintners shared the fruit of their labor with festival attendees. Many winemakers and winery managers were present to personally answer questions about each bottle. Read more on the SYV blog >
Visit our blog to find the latest information on events and attractions in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Social Media
Tweets by @MarriottSYVM
Usher in 2015 in the Santa Ynez Valley with a Prime Rib Buffet and the Molly Ringwald Project
Usher in 2015 with an amazing celebration featuring live music from the Molly Ringwald Project, a delicious prime rib buffet and overnight accommodations at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
Click for more details!
December 2014 Santa Ynez Valley Events
- Solvang Farmers Market - Every Wednesday 2:30pm to 6:30pm in Downtown Solvang. - More details!
- Blind Tasting Thursdays - Every Thursday 4pm to 7pm at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang, CA - More details!
- Movie Night At Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Thursday night 6pm to 8pm at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. - More details!
- Solvang Julefest Tree Lighting Ceremony - Solvang Park December 5, 2014. More details!
- Key to Wine Country - Various locations throughout Santa Barbara County December 5 - 7, 2014. More details!
- Wandering Dog Wine Bar "Friday Night Wines" Classes Back in Session! - Wandering Dog Wine Bar December 5, 2014 at 7:30pm. More details!
- "Wine and Wisdom"- Trivia Night at Sevtap - Every Friday night at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. - More details!
- Los Olivos Olde Fashioned Christmas - Los Olivos on December 6, 2014. More details!
- Wildling Holiday Marketplace - Wildling Museum in Solvang December 6,2014 at 5:00pm. More details!
- Live Music at Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Saturday 6pm to 8pm at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. - More details!
- Live Music at The Good Life - Brad "Cash" Cooper December 6, 2014 8:00pm to 10:30pm. More details!
- Julefest Parade - Downtown Solvang December 6, 2014. More details!
- NFL Football on the Big Screen: Sundays at Cimarone - Cimarone Wines Tasting Room in Los Olivos 1:05pm to 5:30pm. More details!
- Buellton Winter Fest - Buellton December 7, 2014. More details!
- Winterfest & Tree Lighting in Buellton - Town of Buellton December 7, 2014. More details!
- "GLORIA" IN SONG CELEBRATES THE HOLIDAY SEASON - Solvang on December 13, 2014. More details!
- Live Music at The Good Life - The Spindlers December 13, 2014 8:00pm to 10:30pm. More details!
- Foxen Canyon Wine Trail Presents: Holiday Open House - Foxen Canyon Wine Trail December 13 - 14, 2014. More details!
- PCPA presents Christmas Is Here Again - Marian Theatre December 14, 2014. More details!
- Solvang 3rd Wednesday - Third Wednesday of every month is a special day to shop, eat, drink and play in Solvang. More details!
- Solvang Third Wednesday Wine & Beer Walk - All around the Village of Solvang, December 17, 2014 3:00pm to 7:00pm. More details!
- Live Music at The Good Life - Blues Bob and the Loopy Blues Band December 20, 2014 8:00pm to 10:30pm. More details!
- Live Music at The Good Life - Nataly Lola December 27, 2014 8:00pm to 10:30pm. More details!