The best in Santa Ynez Hotels - Welcome to Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
A place where business meets pleasure, where your senses are indulged and your spirit is renewed, a place where your most pressing decision is shiraz or chardonnay. A mix of countryside charm and modern amenities, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is designed for an unpretentious Santa Barbara wine country escape. Envelope your senses and renew your spirit in the serenity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley.
A leading choice of Santa Ynez Hotels for relaxation in the Santa Ynez Valley
Softly lit lanterns and our attentive staff welcome you to the Italianate country setting, just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The well-appointed guest rooms are an oasis in the heart of the Santa Barbara wine country featuring modern touches like luxurious linens, flat screen televisions, wi-fi and iPod entertainment docking stations. When you're ready to reconnect, business amenities let you tune in and stay productive during your stay in the top Santa Ynez hotel.
Ease into your day with our award-winning breakfast buffet at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Do as little or as much as you would like - wander the grounds, relax by the pool, or take it all in from your private balcony. When the mood strikes, venture forth and explore everything the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer, from over 141 wineries to the scenic streets of Solvang, thoroughbred farms, world class beer tasting rooms, intriguing shops, gourmet restaurants, and endless events and activities. The contemporary, yet casual setting of the Starting Gate Lounge invites guests to settle in for a nightcap or enjoy the setting sun over the rolling hills of the Santa Ynez Valley.
For a truly memorable getaway in the Santa Barbara wine country that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further in Santa Ynez Hotels, Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is the top choice.
Fall Events in The Santa Ynez ValleyPosted August 19, 2016 - A flutter of golden color here. A swift red leaf there. The magical season when trees break out their paint brushes is on its way. From the festivals celebrating the roots of our heritage to the roots of our crops, come celebrate fall in the Santa Ynez Valley. Read more on the SYV blog
Labor Day in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted August 17, 2016 - Labor Day, the long weekend that marks the unofficial end of summer, is nearly here. As summer orchards give way to fall harvests, hold on to one more ray of summer fun in the Santa Ynez Valley. What better place to spend these last long days than the tranquil valley of Santa Ynez with a glass of California's best wines within your reach? Read more on the SYV blog
Danish Days in SolvangPosted July 28, 2016 - Explore a truly family-friendly mix of tradition and modern Danish culture during Danish Days in Solvang. Experiencing the old-world, authentic charm of Solvang is always a great reason to visit but just in case you need a bit of a nudge, here are 10 reasons to explore Solvang this September 16 - 18! Read more on the SYV blog
Fall Weddings in Wine CountryPosted July 24, 2016 - Searching for a wedding destination that will leave you and your guests with an experience beyond compare? We invite you to consider Fall weddings in Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country. Our backdrop is the perfect blend of romance, wine and culinary delights, and outdoor adventure. A true feast for all the senses! Read more on the SYV blog
Live Summer Concerts in Santa Ynez ValleyPosted July 19, 2016 - Summer is in full swing and it's time to pair the sweet sounds of live Jazz, Blues and even Classic Rock with your favorite pour! Santa Ynez Valley's wine country offers a fantastic menu of summer sounds and it's not too late to sip and savor from them all. Here's where you can sip to the sounds of Live Summer Concerts in Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country:Read more on the SYV blog
4th Annual "Miracles Happen" Charity Golf TournamentPosted on April 5, 2016 - The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is proud to host the Fourth Annual "Miracles Happen" Charity Golf Tournament Friday, September 23, 2016. Proceeds from the tournament will benefit People Helping People Children's Health Services in the Santa Ynez Valley and Los Alamos. Register for the charity golf tournament
Easter Brunch BuffetPosted on March 9,2016 - Spring is here and the Marriott Santa Ynez Valley Hotel invites you to celebrate the seasonal rejuvenation with a special Easter Brunch Buffet on Sunday, March 27th, 2016! Read more on the SYV Blog
Taste of Solvang 2016Posted on March 8, 2016 - Experience a taste of Danish life in Southern California at the 24th Annual Taste of Solvang. Join us as the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott celebrates Danish heritage with modern Danish cuisines and traditional farm-to-table meals. The Danish Capital of America offers sweets, beers, wines, and everything in between. Read more on the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott - Blog
2016 Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant WeekPosted on January 10, 2016 - Back for its sixth year, the 2016 Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Week is every food fanatic's dream! Beginning January 24, 2016, dozens of restaurants throughout the Santa Ynez Valley will be offering three-course meals for a discounted price of only $20.16! Appetizer, dinner, and dessert for only twenty bucks? Count us in! Read more on the SYV Blog
Santa Ynez Valley Romance PackagePosted on December 31, 2015 - Make your getaway to Santa Ynez Wine Country even more unforgettable with our cozy Romance Package.
Offering deluxe overnight accommodations for two, our Santa Ynez Valley Romance Package is a must for any couple. Guests receive a bottle of champagne or wine upon arrival, as well as delicious chocolate-covered strawberries. In the morning, a decadent breakfast buffet for two awaits at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Enjoy cooked-to-order omelettes, seasonal fruit, fresh juice, and more. Read more on the SYV blog
Visit our blog to find the latest information on events and attractions in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Thanksgiving Day Buffet
Reservations required - Please call 805-688-1000
November 2016 Santa Ynez Valley Events
- Solvang Farmers Market - Local, seasonal, and certified bounty! Every Wednesday in Downtown Solvang at 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm. More details!
- Santa Ynez Valley Scarecrow Fest - More than 200 scarecrows are on display throughout the Valley. Vote for your favorites! More details!
- Wandering Dog Blind Tasting Thursdays - Test your knowledge of varietals and regions each Thursday at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang. 4pm - 7pm. More details!
- Quick Draw & Arts Festival - A celebration of arts throughout the Valley! It's the 30th Anniversary of the iconic Quick Draw event, where over 20 artists complete an original work of art within 60 minutes, and much more. November 4 - 6. More details!
- Quick Draw and Arts Free "Kick-Off" Festival Reception - Meet many of the Quick Draw artists ahead of time and chat before the big event. Location: Elverhoj Museum of History & Art. November 4, 4 - 6pm. More details!
- Winter Eagle Cruises - Cachuma Lake - Santa Barbara County Park Naturalists lead 2-hour winter season cruises highlighting resident and migratory Bald Eagles and waterfowl. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. More details!
- 8th Annual Buellton Holiday Bazaar, Arts and Craft Fair - Start your holiday shopping early and enjoy all of the creative talent the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer! Saturday, November 5, 10am -3pm. More details!
- Paint in the Vineyard at Saarloos + Sons Vineyard - A beautiful, stress-free environment that will both inspire your creative spirit and indulge the wine-lover in you. November 5, 10:30am - 1pm More details!
- Standing Sun LIVE presents: The Contenders and special guest - Join The Contenders at Standing Sun for an intimate pre-show dinner in their modern art gallery attached to the winery! November 5. More details!
- Wildling Museum "Wrap-Up" Reception - A special artist panel will be offered, and guests will be able to explore the variety of unique exhibits on display throughout the multi-storied building. November 6, 3 - 5pm. More details!
- 32nd Annual Vaquero Show and Sale - A celebration honoring the lifestyle and renowned horsemanship of the California Vaquero, including food, demonstrations and live music. Location: Santa Ynez Valley Historical Museum and Parks-Janeway Carriage House. November 11 -13. More details!
- Vino de Suenos - Benefit Wine Sale & Auction - Special wine release event including tasting, appetizer stations, live music, and a silent auction, including original wine label art. Location: Santa Ynez Valley Marriott. November 12, 3 - 6pm. More details!
- Paint in the Vineyard at Gainey Winery - Grab your glass of wine and a paintbrush and unleash your creative spirit! November 12, 10:30am - 1pm. More details!
- KidKraft: Painting with Yarn - Nature-inspired crafts and environmentally friendly "upcycling" project for children 5 -13 years old. November 12, 2 - 3pm. The Wildling Museum of Art and Nature, Solvang. More details!
- Solvang 3rd Wednesday - A special day to Shop, Eat (& Drink), and Play in Solvang. More than 60 unique vendors. November 16. More details!
- Solvang Third Wednesday Wine & Beer Walk - Enjoy tasting at 5 places of your choice for just $20 per person. November 16, 3 - 7pm. Location: Village of Solvang. More details!
- Turkey Trot - Solvang's 5K fun run/walk to benefit the local Salvation Army chapter. November 25. More details!