Welcome to the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott
A place where business meets pleasure, where your senses are indulged and your spirit is renewed, a place where your most pressing decision is shiraz or chardonnay. A mix of countryside charm and modern amenities, the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott is designed for an unpretentious Santa Barbara wine country escape. Envelope your senses and renew your spirit in the serenity and beauty of the Santa Ynez Valley.
Relaxation in the Heart of the Santa Ynez Valley
Softly lit lanterns and our attentive staff welcome you to the Italianate country setting, just 2 hours from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles. The well-appointed guest rooms are an oasis in the heart of the Santa Barbara wine country featuring modern touches like luxurious linens, flat screen televisions, wi-fi and iPod entertainment docking stations. When you're ready to reconnect, business amenities let you tune in and stay productive during your wine country escape.
Ease into your day with our award-winning breakfast buffet at the Starting Gate Restaurant. Do as little or as much as you would like - wander the grounds, relax by the pool, work on your forehand at the on-site tennis courts or take it all in from your private balcony. When the mood strikes, venture forth and explore everything the Santa Ynez Valley has to offer, from over 141 wineries to the scenic streets of Solvang, thoroughbred farms, world class beer tasting rooms, intriguing shops, gourmet restaurants, and endless events and activities. The contemporary, yet casual setting of the Starting Gate Lounge invites guests to settle in for a nightcap or enjoy the setting sun over the rolling hills of the Santa Ynez Valley.
For a truly memorable getaway in the Santa Barbara wine country that seamlessly blends casual comfort and sophistication, look no further than the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott.
Holiday Events in Solvang and the Santa Ynez Valley CaliforniaPosted November 19, 2014 - The Santa Ynez Valley and Solvang CA offer a delightful assortment of things to do during the holiday season for families, couples and even independent travelers looking for solo adventure. Explore our holiday event guide for ideas on things to do in Solvang and where to celebrate in Santa Ynez Valley and Solvang, California during the holidays of 2014. Read more on the SYV blog >
Thanksgiving Day Buffet in the Santa Ynez ValleyPosted October 24, 2014 - The Santa Ynez Valley Marriott welcomes you to a Thanksgiving Day Buffet on Thursday, November 27th 2014. Thanksgiving Day is a time when we celebrate the bounty of the Santa Ynez Valley by serving only the best and most unique cuisines made from local produce. First seating will start at 11.00am and last sitting begins at 3.00pm. Read more on the SYV blog >
The Celebration of Harvest WeekendPosted October 16, 2014 - The leaves are changing and the smell of wine and excitement lingering in the air means that the Celebration of Harvest weekend was here. This year almost 150 vintners shared the fruit of their labor with festival attendees. Many winemakers and winery managers were present to personally answer questions about each bottle. Read more on the SYV blog >
Visit our blog to find the latest information on events and attractions in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Social Media
Tweets by @MarriottSYVM
Santa Ynez Marriott Thanksgiving Day Buffet
Please join us on November 27, 2014 for a Thanksgiving Day Buffet. First seating begins at 11am and last seating is at 3pm.
Adults: $35, Seniors (65+): $29.95, Children (7 - 13): $19.95, Chiledren (6 and Under) no charge. Price does not include Tax or Gratuity.
Reservations required - Call 805.688.1000
Click Here for menu details!
November 2014 Santa Ynez Valley Events
- Vino de Suenos - November 1, 2014 3pm to 6pm at Santa Ynez Valley Marriott Hotel in Buellton, CA. More details!
- Live Music at Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Saturday 6pm to 8pm at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Solvang Farmers Market - Every Wednesday 2:30pm to 6:30pm in Downtown Solvang. More details!
- Blind Tasting Thursdays - Every Thursday 4pm to 7pm at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang, CA More details!
- Movie Night At Sevtap Tasting Room - Every Thursday night 6pm to 8pm at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Wandering Dog Wine Bar "Friday Night Wines" Classes Back in Session! - November 7, 2014, 2014 6pm to 7:30pm at Wandering Dog Wine Bar in Solvang, CA. More details!
- "Wine and Wisdom"- Trivia Night at Sevtap - Every Friday night at Sevtap Tasting Room in Solvang, CA. More details!
- PCPA presents Christmas Is Here Again - Marian Theatre November 13 - December 14, 2014. More details!
- Fall Color: Kinevan Road presented by the Wildling Museum - Wildling Museum November 15, 2014. More details!
- Eyvind Earle: An Original American Master - Elverhoj Museum of History & Art November 15 - January 18, 2014. More details!
- Wreath Making Class - Buttonwood Farm Winery in Solvang November 16, 2014 1:00pm to 3:00pm. More details!
- Solvang 3rd Wednesday special shopping - November 19, 2014 in Solvang, CA. More details!
- Sanford Winery's Vineyard Lunch - Lompoc November 22, 2014. More details!
- Live Music at The Good Life - BLUES Bob & the Loopy Blues Band November 29, 2014 8:00pm to 10:30pm. More details!